Cyclical Nature of Things- Contact Sheets

 









Comments

  1. I'm super into the content you have here. There's a lot of variety and I loveee the lava lamp pics I'm sure those are gonna make a really cool element. Are you thinking of making an abstract collage type or more of one solid image with clear subjects and space? what's the theme of the piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't quite remember your exact concept from our last meeting, but I do remember you mentioning you wanted the focal point to be hand me downs. Maybe including more clothing items that are hand me downs will convey that idea further. Maybe getting up close and capturing the texture and material as well.

    I also enjoy the movement in your images, and maybe you stack a couple of them together, and you blend them so that they all start to peak through in the top layer. Im imaging it would look like the motion animators draw in body's when they're animating, if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the lava lamp pictures, I think that you have a really good selection of photos. I immediately thought of an abstract image with different colors including the lava lamp pictures for an effect. I am looking forward to see what images you use in your image. I also see the vision of you layering the images of your self, fading some of them and putting them in different areas (and angles) to show a sense of movement, I am not really sure how to explain it, I hope you understand. But I am excited to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haleigh!

    I remember during our class meeting you talking about how you really liked the photos of you (sister I think) in the poncho and the lava lamp photos. Maybe you could somehow use the two concepts together? Maybe you could make her look like she inside the lava lamp? Maybe some sort of 60's hippie vibes??

    I am excited to see what you come up with! I am sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Haleigh,

    I really love your photos! Maybe you could do a cycle of your family and have your mom, sister, and you all in the poncho moving around inside a lava lamp? I'm sure it'll be something great and I can't wait to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The movement in all your images is awesome and gives a lot of potential to create something that follows that movement! For example, the images of the person could be overlaid to show movement, and that could go well with the moving elements inside the lava lamp. The clothing and fabric also provide some flowy lines of movement that could guide your composition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Destroy the Icon Progress 1

Cyclical Nature of Things- Progress 2